Linked Events

• Jersey City LGBT Pride Festival 2015 on Newark Ave!: 08-29-2015

Author Topic: Jersey City LGBT Pride Festival 2015 on Newark Ave!  (Read 1483 times)

Online HippyWitch

• View Profile
Re: Jersey City LGBT Pride Festival 2015 on Newark Ave!
« Reply #2 on: 08-30-2015, 03:46pm »
This was really fun yesterday. When pride was at Exchange Place it was pretty but very spaced out and kind of to each their own vibe. City hall sucked ass, but Newark Ave was fun. Saw a bunch of friends and had a great time. The only issues I had were No port a potties (thankfully Barcade was kind enough to let people use the bathrooms) on the map handed out it had port a potties on bay street, nope. And there was a huge lack of food. Nanking, Empanadas and Me Casa and that was it. For a Festival that size I was hoping to see more food trucks. Thanks Two Boots. Anyway onward and upward they say. Thanks Robocub and The Gayborhood for a great time.

Offline Robocub

• View Profile
    • Robolux Studio
Jersey City LGBT Pride Festival 2015 on Newark Ave!
« Reply #1 on: 08-29-2015, 07:24am »
The Jersey City LGBT Pride Festival is back with a host of local events leading up to the Festival. Celebrations kick off August 21st with the City Pride Flag Raising (at Jersey City City Hall) and the official Pride Festival Press Conference.

Visit www.jerseycitypride.com for a full list of events from August 21-29th, 2015. And come for the festival on Saturday August 29th, 2015 from noon-8pm on Newark Ave between Grove St and Jersey Ave.

8.29 15th ANNUAL JERSEY CITY LGBT PRIDE FESTIVAL - noon - 8pm
Downtown Jersey City (Between Grove St. & Jersey Ave)
Tickets: http://goo.gl/6lwKrz

Jersey City, NJ Community Forums

Jersey City LGBT Pride Festival 2015 on Newark Ave!
« Reply #1 on: 08-29-2015, 07:24am »