Linked Events

• Share Your Story: PR & Marketing: 06-23-2016

Author Topic: Share Your Story: PR & Marketing  (Read 1710 times)

Offline HippyWitch

• View Profile
Re: Share Your Story: PR & Marketing
« Reply #2 on: 05-21-2016, 01:03pm »
I will tell you exactly how to do all this for free. Sign up for all social media, DO NOT have a black, white or busy step and repeat. Do not endorse Donald Trump. Have your client wear colors, don't pose with your hand on your hip. Do not have a huge mole on your face, don't just promote your asshole self, promote the "brand" unless of course the brand is you and you suck asshole. Be approachable, don't look completely pissed off when in the company of your husband and kid. I hope this helps, this can go for REAL celebrities and businesses or pseudo ones that you think you actually might be someone people give a shit about. Please feel free to inbox me for additional questions. I'll be here all weekend eating hummus

Offline EstherF

• View Profile
Share Your Story: PR & Marketing
« Reply #1 on: 05-18-2016, 02:26pm »
Join us at our final Share Your Story event to learn how to get favorable media coverage and raise your company's profile.

You'll learn:

The difference between PR and Marketing
How to communicate your brand
How to make your pitch personal
How to use online resources

WHAT: Share Your Story: PR & Marketing

WHEN: Thursday, June 23 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.

WHERE: Online

INFO: CBA Graduates $10, Non graduates $15. Space is limited, you must RSVP. For questions contact Victoria at 201-432-4316 x 122 or email Victoria@RisingTideCapital.org.
http://bit.ly/245MsGQ

Jersey City, NJ Community Forums

Share Your Story: PR & Marketing
« Reply #1 on: 05-18-2016, 02:26pm »