Author Topic: Cellar 335  (Read 2462 times)

Offline shahaggy

• View Profile
With Cellar 335 opening on Wednesday, Aug. 17, the flourishing Jersey City culinary scene is getting a bold new entry with a focus on progressive American cuisine and tiki-style spirits.

Peter Arnone, the restaurant general manager, and executive chef Jamie Knott are setting high bars in all aspects, from the stylish tiki-style decor to the cuisine and spirits selection and especially, the service. Cellar 335 has an Instagram page that has featured some photos of its behind the scenes preparation, but the scenic Images don't seem to relay all the hard work that goes into fine-tuning the kind of quality Cellar 335 hopes to offer.

Nor does anything kitchen-related you've seen on TV. "I think it's hard (for any movie or TV show) to capture the overall pressure and constant adrenaline roller coaster that happens day to day," says chef Knott.

more...
[04:53 PM] Soshin: I don't think I've ever had fig spread Darna but I like figs and they make my sphincter sing power ballads

[12:48 PM] Bobblehead: Yo, you know I'm really happy for you and Ima let you finish, but soshin had one of the best meercat shouts of all time

[10:23 PM] skwirrlking: you submitting darna for beards eating cupcakes - mca?

[03:24 PM] Darna: [03:22 PM] jeht'aimeu: skw, you are climbing up my pole as well... 

[02:28 PM] propscene: I DPON"T MEAN I LOVE YOU DEEP INSIDE AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM DEEP INSIDE OH GOD

[12:58 PM] nikki: i feel like i should like the opposite of whatever jehu says

Online TheFang

• View Profile
Re: Coming soon: Cellar 335
« Reply #2 on: 08-09-2016, 11:34am »
I really love tiki drinks. I'm excited.
"I can't help it, I'm a greedy slob. It's my hobby." -- D.D.

Online MA

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Cellar 335
« Reply #1 on: 08-09-2016, 08:35am »
CELLAR 335
335 Newark Avenue (just below White Eagle Hall)
JC NJ 07302

http://www.jerseycityupfront.com/cellar-335-officially-opening-next-tuesday/
« Last Edit: 08-18-2016, 08:29am by MCA »

Jersey City, NJ Community Forums

Cellar 335
« Reply #1 on: 08-09-2016, 08:35am »