Author Topic: How To File a Complaint Against Rental Management Company?  (Read 1886 times)

Offline Sue2dRescue

• View Profile
I've contacted the management company using their online request form. Within a half hour, I received an email and a phone call. It seems as though my super has not been contacting the exterminators when I've requested, so now I have two direct contacts at the company: one for extermination; one to send pictures when he doesn't take out the trash--which he should be doing twice a week and only does once a week or once every two.
"If one studies too zealously, one easily loses his pants." -Albert Einstein

Offline jehu

• View Profile
Will Darna allow you to wear her manpants?
TheFang: yeah, i gotta agree with jehu here

Darna: we had a lovely shat with mrs binky this morning

stephen: Hmm I'm as clueless as you are.

Darna: could someone please splain to me why a person in a gang is called a gangbanger but a gangbang has nothing to do with gang activity?

shahaggy: can't believe I'm saying this but +1 jehu

[02:58 PM] MCA: it's not stalking, it's caring enough to find out things she won't tell you herself

[01:35 PM] shahaggy: fine but jehu's correct

TheFang: as much as it pains me to say, jehu might be right.

One time, I hired a monkey to take notes for me in class. I would just sit back with my mind completely blank while the monkey scribbled on little pieces of paper. At the end of the week, the teacher said, "Class, I want you to write a pape

Offline MA

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That sucks. Are you queasy with the little fellas? I can put on my manpants, bring some steel wool and look for holes if you like (in my experience the kitchen sink pipe is usually the culprit).

Offline Sue2dRescue

• View Profile
http://www.state.nj.us/dobi/reccompl.pdf

Thanks, Rab! Banking and Insurance does rental apartment complaints? I never would have found this.

Offline Rabelais

• View Profile
[02:35 PM] jehu: and the only people on here who gives good advice are few.

Offline Sue2dRescue

• View Profile
How To File a Complaint Against Rental Management Company?
« Reply #1 on: 01-03-2017, 11:00am »
Greetings, everyone. Does anyone know to whom I can file a formal written complaint about a rental management company? Our superintendent does not empty the trash regularly, and as a result, I have rats and mice in my apartment. The extermination company they work with dropped bait and left without checking for any holes in which the vermin were entering my apartment. The super is working to confirm another appointment, but I'm finished. Thanks in advance.

Jersey City, NJ Community Forums

How To File a Complaint Against Rental Management Company?
« Reply #1 on: 01-03-2017, 11:00am »