Author Topic: Bike lanes? Think about drivers  (Read 393 times)

Offline shahaggy

• View Profile
Bike lanes? Think about drivers
« Reply #1 on: 07-21-2017, 09:46am »
if you support protcted bike lanes in Jersey City, please let Stephanie Brooks know, Yvonne Balcer was good enough to provide us her email:

The public is probably not aware of the Jersey City Grand Street Concept Development which really is code for the city's plans on turning Grand Street into another friendly street for bike riders.

Making Grand Street bike-friendly will have an impact on drivers since Grand Street is the access road for many people reaching the Medical Center.

Columnist Father Santora wrote about Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer changing the configuration of Observer Highway for bikers and the resultant massive slowdown in traffic. Do residents want slow traffic if your child is suffering with an asthma attack trying to reach the hospital?

This administration has a hostility towards residents who must use their cars. It is seen in the loss of parking spaces for Citi bikes and the elimination of parking for new construction.

I suggest residents send their comments to Stephanie Brooks at sbrooks@fhiplan.com. The administration needs to hear to other voices in Jersey City.

more...
[04:53 PM] Soshin: I don't think I've ever had fig spread Darna but I like figs and they make my sphincter sing power ballads

[12:48 PM] Bobblehead: Yo, you know I'm really happy for you and Ima let you finish, but soshin had one of the best meercat shouts of all time

[10:23 PM] skwirrlking: you submitting darna for beards eating cupcakes - mca?

[03:24 PM] Darna: [03:22 PM] jeht'aimeu: skw, you are climbing up my pole as well... 

[02:28 PM] propscene: I DPON"T MEAN I LOVE YOU DEEP INSIDE AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM DEEP INSIDE OH GOD

[12:58 PM] nikki: i feel like i should like the opposite of whatever jehu says

Jersey City, NJ Community Forums

Bike lanes? Think about drivers
« Reply #1 on: 07-21-2017, 09:46am »