Author Topic: Piggyback Bar  (Read 480 times)

Online shahaggy

• View Profile
Re: Piggyback Bar
« Reply #3 on: 09-06-2017, 03:21pm »
Is this the old Henry's on the Hudson? The views are killer.

yes, it is the old Henry's on the Hudson
[04:53 PM] Soshin: I don't think I've ever had fig spread Darna but I like figs and they make my sphincter sing power ballads

[12:48 PM] Bobblehead: Yo, you know I'm really happy for you and Ima let you finish, but soshin had one of the best meercat shouts of all time

[10:23 PM] skwirrlking: you submitting darna for beards eating cupcakes - mca?

[03:24 PM] Darna: [03:22 PM] jeht'aimeu: skw, you are climbing up my pole as well... 

[02:28 PM] propscene: I DPON"T MEAN I LOVE YOU DEEP INSIDE AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM DEEP INSIDE OH GOD

[12:58 PM] nikki: i feel like i should like the opposite of whatever jehu says

Online MA

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Piggyback Bar
« Reply #2 on: 09-06-2017, 03:21pm »
Is this the old Henry's on the Hudson? The views are killer.

Online shahaggy

• View Profile
Piggyback Bar
« Reply #1 on: 09-06-2017, 11:49am »
'Top Chef' brings her Asian-inspired eats from NYC to N.J. waterfront

JERSEY CITY -- As New York's dining culture continues to follow its residents across the Hudson River, Jersey City just landed the terrific Asian-infused dishes former Top Chef contestant Leah Cohen has been serving up at the ultra-popular Pig & Khao in the Lower East Side.

Piggyback Bar, a more casual spinoff of Pig & Khao, is located in the Harborside Terminal (200 Hudson St.) alongside the Hudson River and will open Sept. 21.

"We are not as young as we used to be, but we still have that younger, hip vibe that I think a lot of people who are leaving Manhattan and moving to Jersey City may have been missing," said Cohen, 35, who is also moving to Jersey City this fall.

Piggyback Bar will continue to feature Pig & Khao's authentic southeast Asian cuisine, but in more familiar street-style or bar dishes -- and in a space that's more than double the size.

The restaurant and bar is located in the atrium of an office building, but it is not just any office building. Harborside sits on the Hudson River and features a breathtaking backdrop of Manhattan. Piggyback is at the back of the terminal and will feature a bar, a main dining room, an outdoor area and a private room. The 6,000-square-foot space can accommodate 250 patrons.

more...
[04:53 PM] Soshin: I don't think I've ever had fig spread Darna but I like figs and they make my sphincter sing power ballads

[12:48 PM] Bobblehead: Yo, you know I'm really happy for you and Ima let you finish, but soshin had one of the best meercat shouts of all time

[10:23 PM] skwirrlking: you submitting darna for beards eating cupcakes - mca?

[03:24 PM] Darna: [03:22 PM] jeht'aimeu: skw, you are climbing up my pole as well... 

[02:28 PM] propscene: I DPON"T MEAN I LOVE YOU DEEP INSIDE AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM DEEP INSIDE OH GOD

[12:58 PM] nikki: i feel like i should like the opposite of whatever jehu says

Jersey City, NJ Community Forums

Piggyback Bar
« Reply #1 on: 09-06-2017, 11:49am »