Author Topic: Profiles I never finished reading.  (Read 1285 times)

Offline fasteddie

• View Profile
Re: Profiles I never finished reading.
« Reply #6 on: 11-22-2017, 11:14am »
I could do without DWTS, but what do you have against musical theater and Downton Abbey?
DWTS cancels out Downtown Abbey.

Online Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11-22-2017, 11:05am »
It's the incoherent first sentence and the misspelling of Downton Abbey
nikki: i can't keep up with rab and his George Clooney lifestyle of drinking wine, playing music and philanthropy

Offline Darna

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 11-22-2017, 11:01am »
I could do without DWTS, but what do you have against musical theater and Downton Abbey?

Online Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11-22-2017, 10:55am »
Gentlemen! you Must be. Looking for companionship with someone who shares the same values as me and possibly we fall in love. I love to stay home and cook, knit, go dancing occasionally, love movies, musical theater and to spend time with my family. Dancing with the Stars and Downtown Abbey are favorite shows, among others...
nikki: i can't keep up with rab and his George Clooney lifestyle of drinking wine, playing music and philanthropy

Online Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11-08-2017, 03:43pm »
Ineed positive people aroud me. I would say: I have a good sence of humar...Laugh with someone about something you both find funny.Humor can be used to make others feel good. That's who I am.

Online Binky

• View Profile
Profiles I never finished reading.
« Reply #1 on: 11-08-2017, 01:37pm »
 On a sultry summer night you might catch me salsa dancing in the kitchen in gold stilettos, whipping up the yummiest baked apple, ever. On the weekends, I'm taking a long, luxurious swim in the azure sea in my turquoise bikini, on a lovely day in the Hamptons.

Jersey City, NJ Community Forums

Profiles I never finished reading.
« Reply #1 on: 11-08-2017, 01:37pm »