Author Topic: Subculture  (Read 463 times)

Online shahaggy

• View Profile
Subculture
« Reply #1 on: 04-18-2018, 08:26am »
260 Newark Ave between Monmouth and 2nd.  Still in soft opening stage, I checked them out last night.  Very cool vibe, the walls are covered in vintage movie and TV posters, good music in the background and 2 monitors set up with Nintendo games you can sit and play while waiting for your meal.  They are more than a store front to grab a sandwich to go, they also have a fair amount of seating.  I only glanced at the menu before ordering the meatball sub which was big enough for me to eat half for dinner and the other half is today's breakfast.  Definitely check them out.   
[04:53 PM] Soshin: I don't think I've ever had fig spread Darna but I like figs and they make my sphincter sing power ballads

[12:48 PM] Bobblehead: Yo, you know I'm really happy for you and Ima let you finish, but soshin had one of the best meercat shouts of all time

[10:23 PM] skwirrlking: you submitting darna for beards eating cupcakes - mca?

[03:24 PM] Darna: [03:22 PM] jeht'aimeu: skw, you are climbing up my pole as well... 

[02:28 PM] propscene: I DPON"T MEAN I LOVE YOU DEEP INSIDE AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM DEEP INSIDE OH GOD

[12:58 PM] nikki: i feel like i should like the opposite of whatever jehu says

Jersey City, NJ Community Forums

Subculture
« Reply #1 on: 04-18-2018, 08:26am »