Author Topic: WiredJC Gift Guide!  (Read 13488 times)

Offline jennymayla

• View Profile
Re: WiredJC Gift Guide!
« Reply #9 on: 12-06-2008, 12:39pm »
I am going to try to buy all my gifts in JC this year.  I did it a couple years ago to much success!  Last year not so much but I am refocused and rededicated this year.

Halal meat, anyone?

Offline bdlaw

• View Profile
Bobblehead: Wow, BMWs, cameras, and anal probes. Are we in Berlin?

[10:33 AM] del ban Woodsy: You do that and I will wash your mouth out with summer's eve after I kick your ass jehu.

Darna: it's because my people spend much of their lives barefoot, so when they discover shoes, it's a party!

RB: i rubbed mine last night to be ready for tonight

Burroughs: Thank you for a country in which no one is free to mind his own business

Offline pinky

• View Profile

Offline Soshin

• "coal eating wangophange"
    • View Profile
    • Buddha in the beerglass
« Reply #6 on: 12-05-2008, 01:02pm »
The global, caring, giving side of me really wants to believe that this site is for real. But the cynical side of me says, no way! You decide. But for that difficult-to-buy-for person on your Christmas list, here you go:

http://www.oxfamamericaunwrapped.com/product.php?productid=27

Oxfam is a very real and well known charity.  If you want to adopt a croc then do not be afraid.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxfam

BTW Kitten, the poster Rocks!!!

BUY THIS PEOPLE.

"god hates you. you will all go to yuppie hell. in yuppie hell there is no starbucks or hole foods or sushi bar. in yuppie hell you will work 16 hours a day in a bodega. in yuppie hell your car will not start when the sweeper is coming down the street. in yuppie hell your doorman will terrorize you and have sex with your wife or husband...when you are at work....in the bodega. in yuppie hell you will go to the laundromat and lose your last quarter in a broken washing machine. in yuppie hell you will buy all your food and clothing at the 99 cent store. in yuppie hell there are no cell phones, you will use a pay phone. a filthy pay phone".      -   Cat_Man Dude

Offline elgoodo

• Global Moderator
  • fuck a goddamn canadian rig count.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12-05-2008, 12:59pm »
very nice, kitten.
[06:11 PM]  fasteddie: jesus, this SB is deader than JC Vibe

Offline kitten

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12-05-2008, 12:55pm »
I posted this in the shout box and some people said they were interested. These are portraits done in the style of Shepard Fairey's HOPE posters for Omama's presidential campaign. I am charging $75 a portrait and what you get is a high-resolution pdf. (you will have to find your own printing, but I can size it however you want)

What I need to start is a digital photograph (the higher the resolution, the better). The best ones are of people looking off into the distance and not straight on, however, it can work. I can do it in the traditional colors shown here, or any colors you like. PM if you are interested.

Offline PuddinPop

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12-03-2008, 05:04pm »
To piggy-back on Tex's post, you should adopt an elephant. I have an affinity for elephants and if you have friends with this same affinity, get them this: http://www.sheldrickwildlifetrust.org/asp/fostering.asp

It is legit and beautiful...

Offline TMN

• THE schnauzer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12-03-2008, 05:01pm »
The global, caring, giving side of me really wants to believe that this site is for real. But the cynical side of me says, no way! You decide. But for that difficult-to-buy-for person on your Christmas list, here you go:

http://www.oxfamamericaunwrapped.com/product.php?productid=27
“What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.”    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline TheFang

• View Profile
WiredJC Gift Guide!
« Reply #1 on: 12-03-2008, 04:25pm »
Post here all the bizarre and awful things you see being pushed as gifts for this year.

Such as:

Description:

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants. Despite all of these positive qualities, semen remains neglected as a food. This book hopes to change that. Once you overcome any initial hesitation, you will be surprised to learn how wonderful semen is in the kitchen. Semen is an exciting ingredient that can give every dish you make an interesting twist. If you are a passionate cook and are not afraid to experiment with new ingredients - you will love this cook book!

www.cookingwithcum.com
"I can't help it, I'm a greedy slob. It's my hobby." -- D.D.

Jersey City, NJ Community Forums

WiredJC Gift Guide!
« Reply #1 on: 12-03-2008, 04:25pm »