Author Topic: Blackberry Storm  (Read 1724 times)

Online shahaggy

• View Profile
Blackberry Storm
« Reply #10 on: 12-12-2008, 04:48pm »
A coworker of mine has one and I just asked him what he thought about it. Right away he said "Don't get it. I hate it and I'm trying to return mine." I asked him why and he just said it is really slow in terms of reaction time.

That's all the info I could garner.

sounds like my shitty old motorola
[04:53 PM] Soshin: I don't think I've ever had fig spread Darna but I like figs and they make my sphincter sing power ballads

[12:48 PM] Bobblehead: Yo, you know I'm really happy for you and Ima let you finish, but soshin had one of the best meercat shouts of all time

[10:23 PM] skwirrlking: you submitting darna for beards eating cupcakes - mca?

[03:24 PM] Darna: [03:22 PM] jeht'aimeu: skw, you are climbing up my pole as well... 

[02:28 PM] propscene: I DPON"T MEAN I LOVE YOU DEEP INSIDE AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM DEEP INSIDE OH GOD

[12:58 PM] nikki: i feel like i should like the opposite of whatever jehu says

Offline RB

• View Profile
Blackberry Storm
« Reply #9 on: 12-12-2008, 03:27pm »
A coworker of mine has one and I just asked him what he thought about it. Right away he said "Don't get it. I hate it and I'm trying to return mine." I asked him why and he just said it is really slow in terms of reaction time.

That's all the info I could garner.

Online shahaggy

• View Profile
Blackberry Storm
« Reply #8 on: 12-12-2008, 03:22pm »
halleberry storm is my favorite!
[04:53 PM] Soshin: I don't think I've ever had fig spread Darna but I like figs and they make my sphincter sing power ballads

[12:48 PM] Bobblehead: Yo, you know I'm really happy for you and Ima let you finish, but soshin had one of the best meercat shouts of all time

[10:23 PM] skwirrlking: you submitting darna for beards eating cupcakes - mca?

[03:24 PM] Darna: [03:22 PM] jeht'aimeu: skw, you are climbing up my pole as well... 

[02:28 PM] propscene: I DPON"T MEAN I LOVE YOU DEEP INSIDE AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM DEEP INSIDE OH GOD

[12:58 PM] nikki: i feel like i should like the opposite of whatever jehu says

Offline Soshin

• "coal eating wangophange"
    • View Profile
    • Buddha in the beerglass
Blackberry Storm
« Reply #7 on: 12-12-2008, 03:14pm »
I've always been much more partial to my Halleberry Storm

"god hates you. you will all go to yuppie hell. in yuppie hell there is no starbucks or hole foods or sushi bar. in yuppie hell you will work 16 hours a day in a bodega. in yuppie hell your car will not start when the sweeper is coming down the street. in yuppie hell your doorman will terrorize you and have sex with your wife or husband...when you are at work....in the bodega. in yuppie hell you will go to the laundromat and lose your last quarter in a broken washing machine. in yuppie hell you will buy all your food and clothing at the 99 cent store. in yuppie hell there are no cell phones, you will use a pay phone. a filthy pay phone".      -   Cat_Man Dude

Offline TMN

• THE schnauzer
    • View Profile
Blackberry Storm
« Reply #6 on: 12-12-2008, 11:25am »
I'll let you know when i get mine (any day now). I'm not a tech person either but i'm excited about my new toy.

Yes, please do! Thanks!  :-*
“What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.”    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline beachmaster

• View Profile
Blackberry Storm
« Reply #5 on: 12-12-2008, 11:01am »
My blackberry storm is on the way! my contract expired and I needed to upgrade my phone to accomodate work, so i heard about the new blackberry. I tried to go to the stores but they were completely sold out all over the country so i've ordered mine.

From what i've heard:

1. its no iphone- people are saying that the iphone is a little bit more "intuitive" when it comes to applications
2. the camera function is highly developed
3. it makes a clicking sound that people like:-)

I'll let you know when i get mine (any day now). I'm not a tech person either but i'm excited about my new toy.

Online MCA™

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Blackberry Storm
« Reply #4 on: 12-12-2008, 10:31am »
The NYT's David Pogue is often right on the money in his tech reviews. Here's his take on the BB Storm: No Keyboard? And You Call This a BlackBerry?

Offline TMN

• THE schnauzer
    • View Profile
Blackberry Storm
« Reply #3 on: 12-12-2008, 10:16am »
I hear it is terrible. I know someone who got it, then returned it. I got the Blackberry Bold, which has been great so far. Although, it is somewhat bulky.

Would you mind asking your friend what it was that made the Storm so terrible? 'Cause I was considering getting one also. I'm usually not big on the latest and greatest technology when it comes to phones, but the Storm piqued my interest. Thanks.
“What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.”    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline skwirrlking

• View Profile
Blackberry Storm
« Reply #2 on: 12-12-2008, 08:48am »
I hear it is terrible. I know someone who got it, then returned it. I got the Blackberry Bold, which has been great so far. Although, it is somewhat bulky.

Offline SamS

• View Profile
Blackberry Storm
« Reply #1 on: 12-12-2008, 08:40am »
With my cell phone contract expiring, I am considering getting the Storm.   Any comments, reviews or experiences welcome.

Thanks.

Sam
[Thu 12:46] <jennymayla> Where's kindelan?  I need Kindelan.

Meet Christian Singles In Your Neighborhood.

Jersey City, NJ Community Forums

Blackberry Storm
« Reply #1 on: 12-12-2008, 08:40am »