Linked Events

• Walls That Talk: 10-15-2010

Author Topic: Jersey City Mural Project  (Read 14751 times)

Offline shahaggy

• View Profile
Jersey City residents are calling on their mayor to restructure the city’s Mural Arts Program, criticizing the current policies of the nearly four-year-old initiative as inadequate and even harmful for their neighborhoods. An online petition organized by local artist Sarah Ordway demands a proper vetting process for potential murals that includes input from community members, noting that a number of chosen artworks have failed to properly engage with Jersey City’s history and community. As of press time, the petition had garnered more than 100 signatories.

Numerous artworks have frustrated residents since the program’s inception in 2013. Ordway’s petition highlights a mural local artist PAWN completed last Saturday on Sip Avenue, which encapsulates what she sees as the program’s failures. It is, as she writes in the petition, “blatantly insensitive to Native American history and culture,” featuring stereotypical iconography of a wolf howling at the moon and a teepee glowing beneath the torch of the Statue of Liberty.

Other contentious works the program has commissioned include a different piece by PAWN, completed with artist Emilio Florentine, of a Native American woman with an American flag painted on her face, and a mural of David Bowie finished last November by Brazilian artist Kobra — what Ordway describes as a “trendy” tribute to an icon who has no actual ties to the area. Last summer, as Hyperallergic previously reported, a painting of a Monopoly game board by artist Mr. AbiLLity became a heated topic of censorship: Jersey City officials responded to local criticism of the imagery they had initially approved by painting over it entirely.

more...
[04:53 PM] Soshin: I don't think I've ever had fig spread Darna but I like figs and they make my sphincter sing power ballads

[12:48 PM] Bobblehead: Yo, you know I'm really happy for you and Ima let you finish, but soshin had one of the best meercat shouts of all time

[10:23 PM] skwirrlking: you submitting darna for beards eating cupcakes - mca?

[03:24 PM] Darna: [03:22 PM] jeht'aimeu: skw, you are climbing up my pole as well... 

[02:28 PM] propscene: I DPON"T MEAN I LOVE YOU DEEP INSIDE AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM DEEP INSIDE OH GOD

[12:58 PM] nikki: i feel like i should like the opposite of whatever jehu says

Offline Frank M

• View Profile
Re: Jersey City Mural Project
« Reply #25 on: 10-10-2013, 03:58pm »
Criticism over the appropriation of city resources??  The nerve of this guy!  Only :fulop: is allowed to do that.

Now where can I rent a bucket truck and operator for $160?

Offline Bobblehead

• View Profile
    • What do you think about me?
« Reply #24 on: 10-10-2013, 03:46pm »
You know what would be a great idea? A WiredJC walking tour of some of the murals.  O0 (Giving credit to shahaggy.)
Sanctimonious bleater.

[Today at 01:02 pm] Darna: I have to pee motherfuckers

Online MÇA

• Administrator
    • View Profile

A mural on Christopher Columbus Drive has Jersey City City Councilman Rich Boggiano fuming that the city's
priorities are misplaced. (Lauren Casselberry/The Jersey Journal)

Jersey City councilman fuming over city paying DPW worker for mural project
By Terrence T. McDonald/The Jersey Journal
on October 10, 2013 at 9:33 AM, updated October 10, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Jersey City Mayor Steve Fulop’s plan to cover parts of the city with eye-popping murals may be a hit with artists, but City Councilman Rich Boggiano isn’t a fan.

Boggiano is irked that a city Department of Public Works employee and truck were used over the weekend to assist the artist painting a mural at Christopher Columbus Drive and Barrow Street.

“We have trees that need to be cut for people in this city,” Boggiano wrote in an email to The Jersey Journal. “That’s what this truck should be doing if they are out on Sunday.”

City spokeswoman Jennifer Morrill said the DPW worker cost taxpayers $160 to help with the mural. The mural project itself is being paid for with a state grant to help clean up communities, according to Morrill. Studies show that art murals in areas formerly a target for graffiti artists act as a deterrent to prevent future art and serve as community beautification, Morrill said in a statement.

“One employee for safety reasons was assigned,” she said. “The total cost was approximately $160 out of (a) $500 million budget to beautify the neighborhood.”

Boggiano’s retort: “That’s not the point.” The Ward C councilman said he’s a big supporter of the arts, but he thinks crime and taxes should be the administration’s focus for now.

The towering mural, which runs the length of a four-story building on Columbus Drive, depicts a robot family.

Online MÇA

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Jersey City has unveiled the Jersey City Mural Arts Program, an effort to splash murals on the sides of buildings
in the city. A mural on the side of Tsigonia Lumber building located at Grand St./ Summit Ave. in Jersey City
on September 30, 2013. Michael Dempsey/The Jersey Journal

Nelson Mandela mural one of dozens Jersey City wants to commission citywide
By Terrence T. McDonald/The Jersey Journal
on October 02, 2013 at 11:53 AM, updated October 02, 2013 at 12:02 PM

The Oak Street-facing side of 445 Martin Luther King Dr. in Jersey City, a three-story structure with a barber shop on the ground floor and apartments above, was until recently just a brick wall overlooking an empty lot.

Over the course of two days last week, Miami artist David Lavernia added splashes of color and a portrait of civil-rights leader Nelson Mandela to create one of dozens of murals Jersey City hopes to commission citywide in the next year.

So far, three are complete, including a blue-hued image of a Native American woman on the side of an apartment building at Summit Avenue and Grand Street courtesy of artists Shawn "Pawn" Edwards and Emilio Florentine.

City officials call the effort both a city beautification effort as well as a cultural education campaign.

For Lavernia, 27, who works under the name DaveL, the murals – he painted another one on Tsigonia Lumber at Communipaw and Garfield avenues – were a chance for the globetrotter to experience Jersey City.

“Jersey City is one of my new favorite places, and I’ve been all over the country,” he told The Jersey Journal. “It was a very positive week. I have a huge smile on my face.”

Lavernia said he submitted his portfolio to city officials who were seeking artists to contribute to the mural project. He said he met personally with Mayor Steve Fulop, who was a fan of his Mandela portrait, so he recreated it on Martin Luther King Drive, calling it “The Power of Forgiveness.”

The three-story tall painting was the biggest assignment Lavernia has ever had. It required him to get inside a Department of Public Works cherry picker.

“It was a little scary,” he said.

Philadelphia has a famed mural program, the city's largest public art project, that has led the creation of over 3,600 murals. Tourists in San Francisco take walking tours to view 1,000-plus murals in the city's Mission district and beyond.

Jersey City's murals have received mixed reviews from residents. One woman who saw The Jersey Journal snapping photos of the Mandela mural said she wants more police in the area, not artwork. Dennis Settle, 64, said he feared it will encourage graffiti artists.

But Henry Sumter, 54, of Bramhall Avenue, said the Martin Luther King Drive mural may spur kids to learn about Mandela.

“Maybe they’ll ask questions,” Sumter said.

Mark Carroll, 62, of Summit Avenue, thinks the murals can spruce up communities. The northern side of his apartment building is the home of the mural by Edwards and Florentine.

“It’s a billboard for our neighborhood,” Carroll said. “Only a couple of years ago, this was a dirt street. It was Mayberry. Now it’s Jersey City.”

Any property owner interested in having a mural on their building should contact Brooke Hansson at the mayor’s office, bhansson@jcnj.org.

Offline fishwithbraids

• View Profile
Paint straight, legal graffiti
« Reply #21 on: 12-05-2011, 12:05pm »
I am reposting this article I find important
"Paint Straight" Program Teaches Teens To Use Graffiti Skills Legally

(ericlaire)

Thirty years ago, the NYPD cared more about bullets than bombing, so graffiti artists were able to participate in a renaissance that delighted the public while infuriating the city and the MTA. The since-adopted broken window theory of policing has made tagging a serious offense, but one former graffiti artist wants kids who are caught to channel their efforts into a type of art that's legal. Rafael Perez, AKA TATU, the leader of the legendary XMEN crew, has started Paint Straight, a 10-week program for recently-arrested taggers in Brooklyn.

"When I look at [the arrested kids] I'm looking at myself 20 years ago," Perez tells the Daily News. "And one day you're going to need a job. I love graffiti, but now I love it legally." Sergeant Herb Mai of the NYPD's Vandals Squad tells the offenders, "We're not art critics. Some of it, if it's on the canvas, is gorgeous. You have talent. It's an amazing talent. Use it the right way."

David Villorante, another esteemed graffiti artist, teaches the kids in the program "ways to get corporate America" to sponsor their talent, designing "murals, t-shirts, maybe working as tattoo artists," or even designing the label on a bottle of Beaujolais Nouveau.

Since the program began in 2010, only one of the 33 teenagers who have participated in Paint Straight has been arrested for vandalism. One 18-year-old in the program says, "I'm kind of happy I got arrested. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here anymore." And if corporate America doesn't come calling, they could always start their own summer camp.
Contact the author of this article or email tips@gothamist.com with further questions, comments or tips.

Online MÇA

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Jersey City’s Mural Law Causing Problems for Artists & Business Owners; City Considering a Change as a Result
By Ben Hosley • Jan 25th, 2011

Murals are popping up all over Jersey City, and city officials have wholeheartedly supported the expansion of street art as a way to beautify unadorned walls and hopefully create a destination for murals, along the lines of what Philadelphia has done with its well-regarded Mural Arts Program. But the law governing the murals has created some confusion between city agencies about the approval process, leading to what critics say is overzealous enforcement. Now, in an effort to clear things up and make the city a more fertile place for mural-making, the City Council is currently considering a change to the law. (more)

Offline JoyOfSound

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 12-15-2010, 10:39pm »
Wow, happy to see this thread on the front page. Since the Gaia Double Rooster mural (thanks for the mention, Uta!), I've managed to put together a new piece on Newark Ave in downtown Jersey City. Have any of you seen it yet?
Below is a photo of the work in progress...

you can see this piece completed by visiting my blog at http://jerseycitypop.blogspot.com

As always, I'm looking for walls for murals. That's the first part of the battle. The second part is trying to get sponsors to help cover the supply costs. If you know of any properties that may be interested in hosting a mural, please let me know.

Thank You!

Dylan

Offline fishwithbraids

• View Profile
art for the public
« Reply #18 on: 12-13-2010, 12:53pm »
GAIA has graced this town with some public art appearances,

very probably on legal walls.

and if they weren't it would be retarded to remove the art.

on a side street off JFK Boulevard approaching SIP Ave there is this amazing piece

for the JC public.

photograph by Uta Brauser

I thank the artist for bringing wonderful graphic art in this dimension to the City of Jersey City
and making graffiti art an acceptable Urban art form

Online MÇA

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Art lover and landlord work together to bring 'splash' of color to Jersey City alley
Published: Thursday, November 11, 2010, 8:56 AM
Updated: Thursday, November 11, 2010, 9:27 AM
Amy Sara Clark/The Jersey Journal

Newark Avenue's New Mural gallery (6 photos)

A Jersey City art lover has teamed up with a downtown landlord to brighten up a Newark Avenue alley. At the urging of resident Dylan Evans, landlord Jerry Blankman approved the aquatic-themed mural for the side of his building and agreed to pay for the supplies.

"My family has owned this building since 1925. ... This was a way for me to beautify my building and at the same time support local arts," said Blankman.

The mural, a life-sized blue whale filed with an underwater scene, is part of a crusade of sorts for Evans, 35, a longtime resident, television location scout and aspiring art photographer. "It felt like there was a lack of color in the physical landscape of Jersey City. It felt kind of drab," he said during an interview at the alley on Saturday.

Since Evans created the Jersey City Mural Arts Program two years ago, he's arranged for a mural on the side of Hudson County Art Supply at First and Coles streets, a series of murals (called "Raw Power") in the Powerhouse Arts District on the Morgan Building at 350 Warren Street, a bulldog mural in the YMCA courtyard on Monticello Ave between Fairview and Jewett avenues, and a rooster mural at the corner of Stuyvesant Avenue and Kennedy Boulevard.

"I feel like having murals, it adds texture ... maybe someone walking to the train in the morning, they're having a bad day and they can look up and see a mural and have a free smile," he said.

The newest mural was painted by three artists from the Trenton-based S.A.G.E. (Stylez Advancing Graffiti's Evolution) Collective: Lank Williams Jr., Justin Crosby (aka DELVE) and James Lelewae (aka Luv1), of Trenton, who donated their time.

As the three men were working Saturday afternoon, Greg Brickey, Jersey City's art coordinator, came by to see how it was going. "I've worked with Dylan on a couple of projects. They're fabulous for the city," he said.

As the artists continued working, several passersby stoped to watch. "I love it. I love this style of art," said Nicole Slota, 30, a teacher who lives in the Bergen Hill section of the city. She said she has books of graffiti art at home. "But I've never witnessed a mural in the process of being made."

With her was Mary Rosado, 28, who is also a teacher from Bergen Hill. She said the mural was appropriate, because "Jersey City is all about the arts."

"This (alley) used to be very drab," said Kiran Paruchuru, a 32-year-old computer programmer who also helps out with the family store, Palace Drugs, nearby. "It gives a diversion, something to look at and maybe even a conversation piece."

But not everyone was so enthusiastic. "I don't really see the point of it," said one are resident who was passing by with his 3-year-old daughter. He didn't want to give his name because he was afraid of being branded anti-art. "People seem to be into graffiti just to be into it, regardless of the individual merits of the piece."

"But," he added on a more positive note, "this does look better than the average mural. Most murals generally have a bunch of kids happily playing. At least this has artistic merit."

Offline DarkMoment

• View Profile
Call for Artists - Jersey City Street Art Initiative
« Reply #16 on: 10-29-2010, 05:37pm »
Call for Artists - Jersey City Street Art Initiative

The Jersey City Redevelopment Agency and the Jersey City Division of Cultural Affairs seek experienced Street Artists / Muralists for a city-wide public art project.

Artists chosen to create work for the Jersey City Street Art Initiative will be eligible for  funding to help cover material costs of paint, stencils, etc.

The first Jersey City Street Art Initiative project wall is located on Route 139, between Baldwin Avenue  & Oakland Avenue, directly across from the General Pencil Factory building. The wall is approximately 1 block long, and is divided into 12 foot long /  8 foot tall sections. The wall has a rough, grainy surface.

Artists with work already on the Route 139 wall include Australian street artist Kid Zoom(www.kid-zoom.com).

For information on this and other Jersey City Street Art Initiative wall spaces, contact :

Greg Brickey,

Division of Cultural Affairs, City Hall, 280 Grove Street, JC, NJ 07302                 

brickeyg@jcnj.org

201-547-4333

Online MÇA

• Administrator
    • View Profile
JERSEY CITY, NJ: Friday, October 15th 6-9 pm

Please join the "Walls That Talk" - Mural Arts Program for the unveiling of their latest mural: "JERSEY CITY: THEN AND NOW".

"Walls That Talk" is a non-profit mural arts program in Jersey City, NJ that aims to foster community through mural arts. By engaging youths to volunteer with indoor and outdoor murals we bring awareness to the arts while bringing beauty to the city and its surroundings.

30 Hudson Street
Goldman Sachs Building
on the waterfront, downtown Jersey City.

Leah Guy
Irene Borngraeber
Joan M. Palmer
Jorge Martinez
wallsthattalkjc@gmail.com

Online MÇA

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 07-13-2010, 11:45pm »
Downtown Jersey City Mural Now Available on Your Swim Trunks (via JC Independent)

I saw these dudes finishing up the mural earlier this week. Nice work. At the corner of Coles and 1st St. if you wanna see it live.

From Juxtapoz:

"Art stars Ron English, Jason Maloney and Bigfoot beautifully bombed Jersey City this past week, representing the first stage in the Jersey City mural project. Even the mayor, Jerramiah Healy, came out for a photo op!"

Pic via hurley.com/art

Offline Brooklyn

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 04-23-2010, 12:54am »
Hi JoyofSound
Please, please, please coordinate for a mural to be painted in the Lower Lafayette area (Communipaw by Monitor, Pine or Whiton streets)  We really NEED some color in this place and something like this would make it pop.

Offline fasteddie

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 04-22-2010, 04:57pm »
Why does it have an air conditioner sticking out of it's forehead? Is that some kind of commentary?

Offline bdlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04-22-2010, 02:16pm »
I think it is cool. :2thumbs:

I would like to see local artists doing their thing though, don't understand why they have to import talent. Also, I think it would be nice if they got kids from the area to participate. Maybe they could learn how to paint on walls and what not.

I say this from my chair on the internet unwilling to contribute in any meaningful way.

I'm surprised you even posted.

::)
Bobblehead: Wow, BMWs, cameras, and anal probes. Are we in Berlin?

[10:33 AM] del ban Woodsy: You do that and I will wash your mouth out with summer's eve after I kick your ass jehu.

Darna: it's because my people spend much of their lives barefoot, so when they discover shoes, it's a party!

RB: i rubbed mine last night to be ready for tonight

Burroughs: Thank you for a country in which no one is free to mind his own business

Online MÇA

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 04-22-2010, 11:59am »
methinks that its time to do a guerrilla improvement of that eyesore mural on columbus....

Hmmmmmm. I know some people who could help out with that. ::)

Someone could add a perp walk.

Offline propscene

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 04-22-2010, 11:49am »
Hmmmmmm. I know some people who could help out with that. ::)

Offline jcpeace

• Just Say Faux OP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 04-22-2010, 11:05am »
methinks that its time to do a guerrilla improvement of that eyesore mural on columbus....
"If your children ever find out how lame you really are, they'll murder you in your sleep." Frank Zappa (1965)

TheFang: Did you know they were made in chicken eggs! Oh no! Not chickens.

Offline Kindelan

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04-22-2010, 10:54am »
I think it is cool. :2thumbs:

I would like to see local artists doing their thing though, don't understand why they have to import talent. Also, I think it would be nice if they got kids from the area to participate. Maybe they could learn how to paint on walls and what not.

I say this from my chair on the internet unwilling to contribute in any meaningful way.

Offline bdlaw

• View Profile
Re: Rooster mural brings splash of art to Jersey City
« Reply #6 on: 04-22-2010, 10:47am »

Gaia's rooster, the program's third permanent work, has drawn mixed reviews. "I didn't even know what it was until now," said Maritza Guiracocha, who lives around the corner on Kennedy Boulevard. "I think it's nice. It's unique, you don't see that a lot."

It's certainly unique.  I probably would've said "morbid" and "kind of disturbing", but there's no accounting for taste.
Bobblehead: Wow, BMWs, cameras, and anal probes. Are we in Berlin?

[10:33 AM] del ban Woodsy: You do that and I will wash your mouth out with summer's eve after I kick your ass jehu.

Darna: it's because my people spend much of their lives barefoot, so when they discover shoes, it's a party!

RB: i rubbed mine last night to be ready for tonight

Burroughs: Thank you for a country in which no one is free to mind his own business

Online MÇA

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Rooster mural brings splash of art to Jersey City
« Reply #5 on: 04-22-2010, 08:01am »
Rooster mural brings splash of art to Jersey City
By Patrick Villanova/The Jersey Journal
April 22, 2010, 6:00AM

Reena Rose Sibayan/The Jersey Journal
As part of the Jersey City Mural Arts Program, a public art initiative created by Jersey City resident
Dylan Evans, a 15- by 25-foot mural of a rooster is at the corner of Stuyvesant Avenue and Kennedy
Boulevard. Neighbors give it a mixed review.

Shrouded in darkness on a night in March, a blank wall on the side of a Kennedy Boulevard bagel shop was transformed into a piece of abstract art.

As a part of the Jersey City Mural Arts Program, a public art initiative created by Jersey City resident Dylan Evans, a 15- by 25-foot mural of a rooster now graces the corner of Stuyvesant Avenue and Kennedy Boulevard.

A 21-year-old street artist from New York known as Gaia painted the mural after receiving permission from the building's owner, Don Knaus. Gaia completed the work in four hours, finishing in the wee hours of St. Patrick's Day. "I don't think it's a public work that you'd usually see, because it's not necessarily engaging the community in its imagery," said Gaia, who's currently in art school. "It's just a really strong image. I like how it reflects in the center because it creates this very strange face in the middle."

Evans started the Jersey City Mural Arts Program in March of 2009 to help beautify empty wall space throughout the city and provide the community with a chance to enjoy public art. "You don't have to be a fan of art to get it. You can get a deeper meaning from it or you can enjoy it for what it is," Evans said. "I really want to put art all over Jersey City for everybody."

Gaia's rooster, the program's third permanent work, has drawn mixed reviews. "I didn't even know what it was until now," said Maritza Guiracocha, who lives around the corner on Kennedy Boulevard. "I think it's nice. It's unique, you don't see that a lot." Another neighbor chimed in, "It's dull. It should be colorful."

The program's other permanent pieces are an artwork on the side of Hudson County Art Supply at First and Coles streets and a series of murals at 350 Morgan St.
« Last Edit: 04-22-2010, 11:04am by MCA »

Online MÇA

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05-15-2009, 01:49pm »
Juxtapoz just posted a snazzy making-of video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/39Z_BJQHClw&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xb1b1b1&amp;color2=0xcfcfcf&amp;hl=en&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/39Z_BJQHClw&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0xb1b1b1&amp;color2=0xcfcfcf&amp;hl=en&amp;feature=player_embedded&amp;fs=1</a>

Online MÇA

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Murals For The Masses
« Reply #3 on: 04-04-2009, 04:48pm »
Murals For The Masses
Friday, April 03, 2009
By JEFF THEODORE
JOURNAL ARTS EDITOR

Dylan Evans isn't an artist yet he's fueling a ground swell of artistic movement throughout Jersey City.

The 33-year-old Jersey City resident's concept of painting murals on Jersey City buildings is gaining traction in city government circles and drawing interest among prominent artists worldwide.

"My idea for this came from seeing what's going on in other cities," Evans says. "You see beautiful murals in places like Philadelphia and San Francisco. I didn't understand why art collectives here or the city itself haven't tried to push for more public art. There's the mural on Christopher Columbus (Drive) but nobody's really talking about it. I want people to see something in their neighborhoods that's beautiful, positive and brings a smile to their faces."

Greg Brickey, the city's art curator, recalls that the Christopher Columbus mural, which took about a year to complete and two years to plan, was a $250,000 city project under the Bret Schundler administration a decade ago.

Brickey, who's in negotiations with Evans to paint murals on a couple of city-owned properties, says Evans' mural plan holds a lot of promise.

"This has the potential to show the city as a place with a really thriving art community," Brickey says.

Evans, who works as a photographer for an artist Web site, curated a group show during the Jersey City Studio Art Tour last year. He recruited a trio of heavy hitter artists to paint the debut mural of his project.

Acclaimed artists Ron English, Jason Maloney and Bigfoot spent 10 hours painting a 7-foot-high by 30-foot-wide drawing on the exterior wall of the Hudson County Arts Supply store on First Street in Jersey City.

Carlos Castillo, a manager at the Downtown arts supply store, says the colorful new mural has generated overwhelming positive feedback.

"People have stopped in with nothing but positive things to say about it," says Castillo. "I definitely think it has helped us draw in more customers."

Evans himself says he's thrilled with how the first mural looks.

"It was exciting to see people from the neighborhood walk up and say good things about it," he says.

Evans foresees at least five public murals being painted before year's end. He's working to appeal to some private businesses to decorate their exterior wall spaces.

"Some property owners who don't follow art have been skeptical," he says. "But we're trying to show them mock ups of what their walls would look like. They may want something a little more subtle than the mural on the arts supply store."

At this point, artists are doing the work on a pro bono basis. In the future, Brickey, the city art curator, says the city may pitch in to fund supplies for participating artists.

"My idea is for every mural to be done by different artists so there is a wide spectrum of talent represented," says Evans, noting that artists Tristan Eaton, Mark Dean Veca and Steve Cerio are on his short list for future murals.

Offline JoyOfSound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03-21-2009, 01:19pm »
thank you for the coverage!

i'm very happy to hear all of the positive response from this first mural and am looking forward to bringing more public art to the landscape by this summer.

keep an eye on my blog for photos and updates:
jerseycitypop.blogspot.com

planning for next mural is in progress...

Jersey City, NJ Community Forums

« Reply #2 on: 03-21-2009, 01:19pm »