Author Topic: Fried Chicken Crime Thread  (Read 18181 times)

Offline fasteddie

• View Profile
Re: Fried Chicken Crime Thread
« Reply #36 on: 10-09-2018, 02:36pm »
Report: Bill Cosby Got Slapped Across The Face With A Chicken Patty For Telling A Joke In Prison

Disgraced comedian Bill Cosby seems to be already making enemies with his fellow prison inmates as it is reported that he caught a chicken patty to the face for telling a joke another inmate did not find amusing.

According to Radar Online, while it was recently reported that Cosby has been forming a friendly rapport with some of his fellow inmates, not all seem to be frolicking towards him as he recently seemed to upset one, in particular.

Going on two weeks in the slammer for sexually assaulting former Temple University employee Andrea Constand, the 81-year-old was slapped in the face with a chicken patty that was hurled towards him.

"Mr. Cosby cracked a joke to another inmate by his infirmary, and that inmate was mad enough to take his chicken out of the bun and plunge it at him," a source told the site.

Though random, this actually is not the first time within the short period that Cosby has been assaulted with food. Within minutes of arriving to his initial jail back in September, the former TV dad was allegedly slapped in the head with a stale hot dog bun.

"The way I see it, you have to be very angry to throw your meal in jail because I don't think you get seconds," the insider added. "Mr. Cosby told us last week that the chicken patty was the best meal he had so far at SCI Phoenix... so that says a lot."

Written by Moriba Cummings

Online Rabelais

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 07-19-2018, 10:40am »
Woman stole phone in KFC, then gets punched in face by victim's boyfriend: police
By Michaelangelo Conte
The Jersey Journal

A Bayonne woman charged with stealing a woman's cellphone from the counter of a Jersey City KFC was slugged by the victim's boyfriend when she refused to return the phone, authorities said.

Adrienne Everett, 53, of Bayonne, was charged with theft and giving police false information about her identity following the incident Sunday, the criminal complaint says.

Rashad O. Mongare, 23, of Jersey City, was charged with simple assault for allegedly punching the woman and criminal mischief for shattering the KFC door when he was asked by workers to leave, the complaint says.

The complaint says Mongare told Everett that "there will be a problem if she did not return the phone," but she refused, and the pair began arguing, the criminal complaint says.

The manager asked them to leave, and on his way out, Mongare allegedly slammed the glass door, causing it to shatter. While outside, the argument escalated, and Mongare punched Everett in the face, the complaint says.

When police officers responded, Everett gave them false information about her identity, the complaint says.

The complaint says Everett did not know the woman whose phone was taken. It also says the incident was captured by KFC security video.

Link here.
[02:35 PM] jehu: and the only people on here who gives good advice are few.

Offline MÇA

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Bombing suspect Ahmad Khan Rahami's family sued Elizabeth for anti-Muslim harassment
By Stephen Stirling | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
on September 19, 2016 at 12:07 PM, updated September 19, 2016 at 5:19 PM

ELIZABETH — The family of Ahmad Khan Rahami, arrested in connection with weekend bombings in Seaside Park and New York City, sued the city of Elizabeth in 2011, alleging a pattern of harassment and religious discrimination by city officials.

According to the lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in Newark, the Rahami family said Elizabeth police officers repeatedly forced the closure of their family restaurant, First American Fried Chicken. The lawsuit alleges one man frequently entered the restaurant and told family members "Muslims don't belong here" and "Muslims are trouble."

Elizabeth Mayor Chris Bollwage confirmed the longstanding issues with the family, but said the city's actions against their restaurant were strictly code-related.

"It was strictly about neighbors calling about noise," Bollwage said. "It was never ethnicity or religion or beliefs or anything like that."

The restaurant was raided by authorities early Monday, hours after a bag of explosives was found near the Elizabeth train station. It is not yet known if Rahami had any connection to the Elizabeth explosives.

Ahmad Rahami was taken into custody late Monday morning, after allegedly shooting and wounding at least one police officer in Linden.

He was wanted by authorities in connection with a pipe bomb that exploded in Seaside Park on Saturday morning, and a pressure cooker bomb that exploded in Chelsea later that night, injuring dozens.

The family alleges in the suit that police and city officials selectively discriminated their restaurant, forcing them to close early. Bollwage said the city passed an ordinance forcing the restaurant to close at 10 p.m.

"When they opened the business, in 2002, they were operating it 24 hours," he said. "After receiving a series of complaints of noise and large crowds gathering late at night, the city passed an ordinance forcing the business to close at 10 p.m.

Court papers show two members of the Rahami family were arrested during a confrontation with police in 2009, stemming from an officer issuing a summons to the establishment for being open late. The suit alleges the Rahami family attempted to file a complaint against the officers, but the complaint was denied by the police.

Ahmad Rahami is not named in the lawsuit, but his most recent listed address is that of the family restaurant. Neighbors said they had seen Ahmad Rahami working at the restaurant. Read more

Offline fasteddie

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 11-05-2015, 02:30pm »
Officer punched in the mouth while breaking up Hoboken brawl, cops say
By Laura Herzog | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
Hoboken police responded to a fight in the early morning hours after Halloween.
HOBOKEN — A Hoboken police officer needed stitches after breaking up a large fight on Washington St. in the early morning hours after Halloween, police said.
Police officers encountered "10 to 15" men fighting outside the fried chicken franchise outside the Cluck-U Chicken at 102 Washington Street on 3:11 a.m. on Nov. 1, according to a Hoboken police press release.

This could be cross-posted here

Offline Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 11-05-2015, 07:20am »
Officer punched in the mouth while breaking up Hoboken brawl, cops say
By Laura Herzog | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com
Hoboken police responded to a fight in the early morning hours after Halloween.
HOBOKEN — A Hoboken police officer needed stitches after breaking up a large fight on Washington St. in the early morning hours after Halloween, police said.
Police officers encountered "10 to 15" men fighting outside the fried chicken franchise outside the Cluck-U Chicken at 102 Washington Street on 3:11 a.m. on Nov. 1, according to a Hoboken police press release.
nikki: i can't keep up with rab and his George Clooney lifestyle of drinking wine, playing music and philanthropy

Offline fasteddie

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 05-18-2015, 10:02pm »
Bayonne man charged with striking man in the head with wooden rooster

By Jonathan Lin | The Jersey Journal
on May 18, 2015 at 6:23 PM

BAYONNE -- A city man has been accused of striking another man in the head with a wooden rooster and then fleeing the scene.

On Sunday at around 8:20 p.m., Victor D. Martinezcano, 30, struck a 39-year-old Bayonne man in the head with a "wooden object" at an Avenue C address and then fled the scene, Bayonne police Lt. Janine Foy said.

The 39-year-old sustained non-life-threatening injuries and was taken to the Jersey City Medical Center-Barnabas Health, Foy said.

Police then tracked Martinezcano down at his Avenue C home, and arrested him without incident on the charges of aggravated assault, unlawful possession of a weapon, and possession of a weapon for an unlawful purpose, she said.

When Martinezcano appeared in Central Judicial Processing in Jersey City today, Judge Margaret Marley specified that he is being accused of striking the 39-year-old with a "wooden rooster."

Marley said his bail will be set at a later time in a court hearing before Superior Court Judge Bernadette N. De Castro.

Offline Binky

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 01-29-2014, 10:16pm »
Newark man arrested for allegedly selling, stashing drugs in a Popeyes bag

Here
nikki: i can't keep up with rab and his George Clooney lifestyle of drinking wine, playing music and philanthropy

Offline MÇA

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 01-29-2014, 01:11pm »
WTF is wrong with people in Philly?

Video: After Crashing Into Crown Fried Chicken, Man Strips, Pleasures Himself
We apologize in advance for this relatively NSFW video.
BY VICTOR FIORILLO  |  JANUARY 28, 2014 AT 1:40 PM

Offline Darna

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 01-29-2014, 07:39am »
Video: After Crashing Into Crown Fried Chicken, Man Strips, Pleasures Himself
We apologize in advance for this relatively NSFW video.
BY VICTOR FIORILLO  |  JANUARY 28, 2014 AT 1:40 PM

On Monday morning at 10:30 a.m, a 34-year-old Pennsauken, New Jersey, man seemed to be feeling pretty good. According to police, he crashed his car into the Crown Fried Chicken at 5th and Lehigh in North Philadelphia and then disrobed.

Read about it and watch the video here.

Offline Hurtle

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 11-29-2013, 10:30pm »

Offline shahaggy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 10-28-2013, 02:40pm »
:nana: Hollywood Chicken in the news! :nana:

Jersey City man knocked unconscious by man wearing brass knuckles

A 28-year-old Jersey City man was temporarily knocked unconscious early yesterday by a man wearing brass knuckles, police said.

The attack occurred around 4 a.m. outside a fried chicken restaurant on Newark Avenue near First Street, police reports said.

The victim told police he was ordering chicken when a fight broke out between his friend and three other males, according to police reports.

The victim said that when he ran outside to help his friend, he was met with two shots to the face by a man wearing brass knuckles, reports said.

The 28-year-old temporarily loss consciousness and sustained a bloody nose and swollen face, reports said.

The victim was taken to the Jersey City Medical Center for treatment.

The investigation is ongoing and no arrests had been made, reports indicated.

[04:53 PM] Soshin: I don't think I've ever had fig spread Darna but I like figs and they make my sphincter sing power ballads

[12:48 PM] Bobblehead: Yo, you know I'm really happy for you and Ima let you finish, but soshin had one of the best meercat shouts of all time

[10:23 PM] skwirrlking: you submitting darna for beards eating cupcakes - mca?

[03:24 PM] Darna: [03:22 PM] jeht'aimeu: skw, you are climbing up my pole as well... 

[02:28 PM] propscene: I DPON"T MEAN I LOVE YOU DEEP INSIDE AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM DEEP INSIDE OH GOD

[12:58 PM] nikki: i feel like i should like the opposite of whatever jehu says

Offline CeeDub

• Administrator
  • [Wed 12:33] <missa> thats it! CW IS BANNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 06-16-2013, 04:41pm »
Wbo had the great idea to give a CAT to the victim? Did it make him feel better? Is that some new first aid technique? Do they give a dog to the gunshot victims?

Online Rabelais

• View Profile
Two men stabbed in Journal Square, police say
« Reply #22 on: 06-16-2013, 03:26pm »
Two men stabbed in Journal Square, police say

Two men were stabbed on Journal Square early yesterday and police got saucy replies when trying to interview one victim at the Jersey City Medical Center, officials said today.

Officers responding to Sip Avenue and Jones Street at about 3:30 a.m. found a trail of blood and spoke to a man who said two men were hiding when three men got out of a car, chased them and stabbed the two men who were hiding, a police report says.

The two 31-year-old Bergen Avenue victims were taken to the Medical Center where one received a CAT and was rushed into surgery, the report says. The second man pretended to be asleep when officers arrived, and when asked for his name, he smirked and said "I don't want to talk to you...I don't have to talk to you...maybe I'll buy you some coffee and doughnuts later," the report says.

But also at the hospital was a woman who had been with the victims and she told police one of the victims got into an argument with a man inside Kennedy Fried Chicken on Sip Avenue and the man pulled out a knife and stabbed the victim, the report says.

The two victims ran out of the chicken restaurant and down Jones Street and they were stabbed as they ran, the report says. the victims tried to hide on Jones Street but their attackers apparently got into a car, drove down Jones Street and stabbed the pair again, the report says.

Police said there is a security camera in the area and they will retrieve the video, the report says.

Anyone with information on the stabbings is asked to call the Jersey City police tip line at (201) 547-JAIL.
[02:35 PM] jehu: and the only people on here who gives good advice are few.

Offline shahaggy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 10-16-2012, 12:50pm »
Jersey City man arrested for punching boss in the face after getting fired

A Jersey City man who was fired from his job at an Ocean Avenue fried-chicken joint yesterday punched his boss in the face and stole nearly $60 from the store’s cash register in retaliation, according to police.

Eric Gadson, 31, of Lembeck Avenue, has been charged with aggravated assault in the alleged attack, and with theft for an unrelated, earlier incident.

The restaurant owner told police Gadson has worked at the Ocean Avenue business for about two months, and “has arrived at work drunk numerous times,” according to police reports. When he fired Gadson Monday at about noon, Gadson punched him in the face, knocking his boss to the ground, reports said.

Gadson then ran to the cash register and took $58 from it, according to reports.

The boss’ girlfriend, an employee of the restaurant, told Gadson, “Just put the money back and we will not call the police,” to which Gadson replied, “I don’t care, call the police,” adding an expletive, reports said.

The restaurant owner’s mouth was bleeding and his jaw was swollen, but he refused medical attention, according to reports.

About three hours later, Gadson returned to the scene, and police were notified, reports said. He was placed under arrest.

“I didn’t rob anyone,” he said, according to police. “I just took the money he owed me.”

While processing Gadson, police found he had a warrant out for failure to appear on a past incident. The theft charge is related to that incident.

[04:53 PM] Soshin: I don't think I've ever had fig spread Darna but I like figs and they make my sphincter sing power ballads

[12:48 PM] Bobblehead: Yo, you know I'm really happy for you and Ima let you finish, but soshin had one of the best meercat shouts of all time

[03:24 PM] Darna: [03:22 PM] jeht'aimeu: skw, you are climbing up my pole as well... 

[02:28 PM] propscene: I DPON"T MEAN I LOVE YOU DEEP INSIDE AS MUCH AS I LOVE HIM DEEP INSIDE OH GOD

Offline shahaggy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 08-17-2012, 12:31pm »
Thief uses elderly woman's credit card to buy fried chicken, Bayonne police say

A thief went through an elderly Bayonne woman's purse and stole her credit card and cash, the perpetrator then bought himself fried chicken with the card, Bayonne Police Department says.

The incident occurred on Tuesday sometime between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. at a Dunkin Donuts on the corner of Broadway and 25th Street, a police report says.

The 75-year-old victim was inside the coffee shop and briefly left her purse unattended, the report says, later she noticed that her credit card and $6 in cash were missing.

When she called her credit card company to close her account, she was told that an $8 dollar purchase was charged to her card that afternoon at a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant, the report says.

After leaving the restaurant the perpetrator made two additional $50 purchases, the report says.

Bayonne detectives are conducting an investigation into the matter.

Offline Bobblehead

• View Profile
    • What do you think about me?
« Reply #19 on: 08-10-2012, 11:44am »
Jersey City man acquitted of murder charge in fried chicken killing
Published: Friday, August 10, 2012, 3:03 AM
Updated: Friday, August 10, 2012, 8:28 AM
The Jersey Journal

By TERRENCE T. McDONALD
and DANIEL REYES
JOURNAL STAFF WRITERS

A Hudson County jury yesterday found a Jersey City resident not guilty of killing a man after a dispute over fried chicken.

The panel acquitted Antwon Parker, 27, of homicide and manslaughter charges and weapons offenses just before 2 p.m.

Parker, who was accused of fatally shooting Christopher Felder in November 2007 at Felder’s home, had faced 30 years in prison for the homicide charge alone.

After hearing the verdict, Parker put his face in his hands and sighed. Doris Parker, his sister, was in the courtroom with their grandmother, and after the verdict said she feels “blessed.”

“Our deepest sympathies go out to the Felder family,” she said.

After the jury returned the verdict, Felder’s mother, Angela, expressed anger with the Jersey City police, saying their investigation was “shoddy.” Parker’s acquittal does not change how she feels about his guilt or innocence.

“I have no doubt in my mind that he killed my son,” she said before breaking down in tears.

Deputy First Assistant Prosecutor Debra Simon declined to comment.

The jury deliberated for less than a day.

On Wednesday afternoon and yesterday morning, the panel requested to review the testimony of the victim’s girlfriend and the responding police officer in the case. The officer testified the sister told him she was not with Felder at the time of the shooting, while the sister testified that she was.

During the trial, defense attorney Frank Gonzalez presented one witness who said Parker had already left Felder’s Forrest Street apartment when the shot was fired. In his closing statements, Gonzalez noted inconsistencies in the testimonies of two eyewitnesses.

A witness to the Nov. 17, 2007, shooting described Parker's entering Felder’s apartment with a bucket of chicken and becoming enraged when someone snatched a piece. Parker pulled out a gun, authorities said at the time, and then Felder asked him to leave the home.

Witness Joyel Brown testified that she saw Parker shoot Felder during the ensuing argument, but Gonzalez pointed out during cross-examination that Brown told police after the shooting that “I ain’t really seen anything.”
Sanctimonious bleater.

[Today at 01:02 pm] Darna: I have to pee motherfuckers

Offline MÇA

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Jersey City jury begins deliberations in 'fried chicken' murder
« Reply #18 on: 08-09-2012, 09:41am »
Posted by popular demand.

Jersey City jury begins deliberations in 'fried chicken' murder
Published: Thursday, August 09, 2012, 3:01 AM
Updated: Thursday, August 09, 2012, 7:04 AM
Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal

The fate of a Jersey City man charged with murdering a man after an argument over a piece of fried chicken was placed in the hands of jury yesterday after closing arguments.

Assistant Prosecutor Nicole Ghezzar told the jury Antwon Parker, 27, of Seaview Avenue, felt disrespected when a man grabbed at his chicken and after pulling out a gun he killed Christopher Felder when Felder tried to escort him from his home.

“All he did that night was try to get this guy and his gun out of his house,” Ghezzar said of Felder, 20, while pointing at Parker and giving jurors the state’s version of events leading to Felder’s death on Nov. 17, 2007, at a gathering in Felder’s Forrest Street home.

“When (Parker) pulled out his gun, Christopher Felder said, ‘You got to go. We got kids in this house.’ That’s all he did, and he paid for it with his life,” the prosecutor said.

Felder’s girlfriend and another woman who did not know the victim or defendant testified that it was Parker who fired the shot that killed Felder and that they were eyewitnesses to the shooting. They testified that after the argument between Parker and another man, Felder was escorting Parker from his apartment when Parker turned and shot him.

Defense attorney Frank Gonzalez presented a witness yesterday who said Parker had already left the apartment when the shot was fired. In his closing statement, Gonzalez pointed out inconsistencies in the statements and testimony of the two eyewitnesses and told the jury they were not credible and were liars.

After closing arguments, the jury was instructed on the law pertinent to the charges against Parker and deliberations began just before 1 p.m.

Yesterday afternoon, the jury asked to rehear the testimony of Felder’s girlfriend.

Doris Parker, the defendant’s sister, said outside the courtroom yesterday she had no idea what the jury would decide.

“We’ll just wait and see,” she said. “I’m praying.”

Parker faces a prison sentence of 30 years to life if convicted of murder. He also is charged with weapons offenses.

The trial is before Hudson County Superior Court Judge Joseph Isabella in the Hudson County Administration Building in Jersey City.

Offline MÇA

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Jersey City man faces long prison sentence if convicted for robbing pizza deliveryman
Published: Friday, April 27, 2012, 3:00 AM

A Jersey City suspect faces up to 20 years in prison after being charged with participating in the robbery at the point of a shotgun of $54 worth of pizza, chicken wings and soda from a Dominos Pizza delivery man late Wednesday, officials said yesterday.

Bryant North, 21, of Myrtle Avenue, is charged with robbery and weapons offenses including possession of a weapon by a felon. He made his first appearance on the charges yesterday afternoon in Central Judicial Processing Court in Jersey City.

At about 9 a.m. Wednesday officers responded to the pizzeria on Communipaw Avenue, where the 42-year-old victim, who lives in Bayonne, told them he was delivering on Myrtle Avenue to North’s neighbor when the door to North’s home opened and he was waved over, reports said. Once he got to the top of the stairs a second man with a shotgun appeared and the delivery man dropped the order and ran, reports said.

Detectives found North at the scene and determined he was allegedly the person who used a neighbor’s phone to call Dominos, police said last night, adding that the armed man was still being sought.

Officers searched an apartment in the building and found two pizza boxes, a smaller box and soda on a table and a shotgun on a pile of clothing, reports said.

North’s bail could not be set in CJP because he has an open case in Superior Court, officials said, adding that his bail will be set by Hudson County Superior Court Judge Francis Schultz.

Offline Hurtle

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 04-13-2012, 07:39am »
Jersey City police say boy beaten with gun, but parents won't cooperate with investigators

Published: Friday, April 13, 2012, 3:02 AM

By Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal

A 15-year-old Jersey City boy had teeth knocked out during an assault by a gunman in a Greenville restaurant early yesterday morning, and the man pulled the trigger but the weapon did not fire, officials said.

Police responded to the Jersey City Medical Center after the 1:30 a.m. incident and the Cator Avenue boy said he was inside Jumbo Fried Chicken at Cator and Rose avenues when three men approached, one with a handgun, reports said.

The boy was ordered to strip off his clothing and the armed man then struck him in the head and face with the silver handgun, reports said. The officers said the boy’s face was swollen, his left temple was bruised, his lips were swollen and he had lost teeth, reports said.

After the beating, the gunman trained the weapon on the victim and pulled the trigger, but it did not go off, reports said, adding the victim took that as a cue to flee and ran out heading toward home.

The victim’s parents were adamant that they wanted no police action in the matter and were extremely uncooperative with investigators, reports said.

“We would expect cooperation to ascertain who these violent actors are,” Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio said yesterday. The gunman and accomplices fled on one yellow bicycle and two silver ones, reports said.

One attacker was described as wearing light blue jeans, a puffy black Northface jacket and a black skull cap with a gray stripe, reports said, adding that a second suspect was described as wearing a red Northface jacket and a red skull cap.

Anyone with information on the attack is asked to call the Jersey City police tip line at (201) 547-JAIL.

Offline fasteddie

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 02-22-2012, 05:26pm »
Jersey City ex-con charged with punching two cops during confrontation
Published: Wednesday, February 22, 2012, 3:00 AM

A Jersey City felon was charged with punching two police officers after his girlfriend allegedly honked her car horn at three cops walking across Communipaw Avenue, officials said.

Ricky Stevens, 33, of Bergen Avenue, was arrested at Communipaw and Monticello avenues at 5:06 p.m. by three plainclothes officers and charged with resisting arrest and two counts of aggravated assault on a police officer, officials said.

An officer said he and two colleagues were crossing Communipaw in the crosswalk near the West District police precinct when a car driven by Brittany Hoffman, 22, of Belford, stopped at the line of the crosswalk, reports said. Someone in the car honked at the officers before it swerved around them, reports said.

The officers got into an unmarked car and when they drove up to the vehicle in the nearby KFC parking lot they found Stevens and his mother had already gotten out, reports said. Stevens began acting aggressively as the officers spoke to Hoffman, and he told them he had reached from the back seat and blown the horn, reports said.

When he became verbally abusive toward the officers and was about to be arrested, he punched one cop in the face and then grabbed him and did it again, reports said. A second officer grabbed him from behind, but Stevens got an arm free and punched him before being cuffed, reports said.

Both officers were taken to the Jersey City Medical Center where one received 13 stitches to his lip, reports said. Stevens was also taken to the hospital, telling an officer guarding him “hope you’re wearing your vest because I’m gonna pop a hole in you and all the West (expletive),” according to reports.

Police said Stevens’ mother, Debbie Stevens, 52, also of Bergen Avenue, tried to pull the officers off her son and she was charged with obstructing a government function, reports said.

Ricky Stevens was in prison from Sept. 21, 2007 to July 16, 2011 for an aggravated assault involving a gun, officials said.

Offline fasteddie

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 02-01-2012, 12:16pm »
West New York cops say drunk man pushed officer
Published: Wednesday, February 01, 2012, 3:01 AM
John Heinis/The Jersey Journal

A West New York man cops say was drunk found himself in handcuffs when he refused to leave a fast-food restaurant on Monday and then shoved an officer, police said.

Marcelo Galicia, 26, of 56th Street, was charged with aggravated assault on a police officer, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, reports said.

Galicia was causing a scene at the Fried Chicken Restaurant, at 51st Street and Bergenline Avenue, at 2:30 a.m. when an officer responded to the scene, officials said.

Galicia rebuffed two requests from the officer to leave the establishment, and when he was told he was under arrest, he shoved the officer and tried to get away, police say.

Offline MÇA

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Chicken delight it wasn’t! Lajzer Grynsztajn's lawsuit says ‘wired’ food put him in hospital
Bus driver claims he nearly choked to death on 2-inch coil in order from JFK Fried Chicken

BY OREN YANIV / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, January 30, 2012, 12:22 AM

A BUS DRIVER is blaming a Brooklyn chicken joint for sending him to the hospital with piece of wire lodged in his larynx. Lajzer Grynsztajn, 50, said he nearly choked to death on a 2-inch coil he claims was cooked in a two-piece order he bought at JFK Fried Chicken near his Sunset Park bus depot.

“The more I think about it, I get angry. I almost died for something stupid like that?” said Grynsztajn, of Bensonhurst.

In a Brooklyn Supreme Court lawsuit, the 11-year Metropolitan Transportation Authority veteran is seeking unspecified damages for the near-fatal food fiasco. Grynsztajn charges that the clerk who took his order seemed more concerned about him paying for the meal than why he was choking at the counter.

“He asked for $5 before I passed out or something,” said Grynsztajn.

The father of three said the scare happened Jan. 9 when he stopped at the Fifth Ave. eatery on his way to work and ordered two chicken breasts and fries.

“I felt a sharp pain, like I was choking,” he recalled. “I thought I was choking on a bone.”

After leaving the restaurant, he started coughing blood and was taken to Lutheran Medical Center, where a doctor discovered the real culprit, he said. The wire was stuck so deep in his throat, he had to be put under anesthesia before it could to be dislodged, according to court papers.

Sent for testing, it remains unclear what type of wire it was or how it got into his food, said lawyer Michael David.

“If (Grynsztajn) would have gone up on the bus and started driving, it would have been a catastrophe,” David said.

A man who answered the phone at JFK Fried Chicken denied the bus driver’s charges.

“I think this guy is bull-------g us,” he said and hung up.

Grynsztajn insisted he still has discomfort in his throat and that he’s sworn off all takeout food.

“I don’t eat out anymore,” he said.
« Last Edit: 01-31-2012, 08:13am by MCA™ »

Offline fasteddie

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 01-23-2012, 08:23am »
Tulsa Police Say Man Ordered Chicken, Then Shot Gun Inside Restaurant

Posted: Jan 23, 2012 12:41 AM EST Updated: Jan 23, 2012 12:41 AM EST
posted by: Jennifer Cope, Assignment Editor - email

Tulsa Police say they are looking for a man who shot a gun inside a Church's Chicken restaurant in North Tulsa.

It happened just after 10 p.m. Saturday at Admiral and Sheridan.

Officers say a man wearing a trench coat was acting strangely when he ordered his chicken.  He sat down to eat the chicken while the employees were in the back getting ready to close.

The employees say they heard two "pop" noises, and went to see what happened.  The man had fired off his .22-caliber gun before running off.

No one knows what made him do it.

No one was hurt.

Jersey City, NJ Community Forums

« Reply #12 on: 01-23-2012, 08:23am »