The ribbon cutting will be at 3pm on Tuesday, October 16th. All are welcome.
The hours of the Dog Park will be dawn to dusk.
The rules are:
1. Use at your own risk
2. Owners must clean up their dog's waste both inside and outside the run. Bag dispensers and trash cans are provided.
3. Puppies and Dogs must be properly licensed, healthy, vaccinated and have no contagious conditions or diseases.
4. Dog owners must remain with their dogs in the run.
5. Limit three dogs per person per visit.
6. Absolutely no unattended children.
7. This is not a playground. The run is for use by dogs and their owners only.
8. For safety, remove all pinch, prong, choke and spike collars.
9. Close and secure gates before unleashing your dog.
10. No digging. Any holes created by your dog must be filled in with dirt.
11. No smoking or eating is allowed in the run.
12. Do not bring in rawhide, food or toys into the dog run as fights may result.
In case of emergency, call the Hudson County Sheriff at 201-915-1300 or call 911
and a big thanks to Charlene Burke for sending this information for me to post!